Taylor Venice on You! An alternative way of walking in the city, enjoying food, ateliers and local life-styles
Walk, discover Venezia and make your own route, according to your taste and interests: authentic food and wine experiences at osterie, “bacari” (bar), vineyards and vegetable gardens, top quality craftmanship (glass, jewels, fabrics, carved wood, masks, and much more) made by old and new generations of Venetian artisans.
All this is just waiting for you! Venezia is an old town with around 56.000 citizens, visited by almost 30 million travellers per year. If you have ever heard that it is almost impossible to find a gift really “made in Venice”, our mission is to guide you in a journey into Venetian style products, crafted by the best artisans. A proudly surviving small world, full of stories and tradition will be disclosed to your eyes, visiting workshops, atelier, gardens and vineyards.
Choose one or more topics, among the ones listed below, and we will taylor your 3-4 hrs guided walking route:
– Wines and violet artichokes: the route among Venetian vineyards and vegetable gardens.
– Glass (with workshop on demand)
– Masks (with workshop on demand)
– Ceramics (with workshop on demand)
– Wood and stone carving
– Visit to Rialto fresh market + Venetian cooking class
– Artistic paper
– The secret gardens of Venice
– Aperitive on a typical wooden boat (topo chioggiotto): enjoy the Lagoon at the sunset (min. 2 hrs)
– Row Venice: enjoy the most quiet and magic canals in a typical small Venetian boat (min. 90 minutes experience)
– Bacari tour (Venetian bar, where local wine or spritz is served along with special “cicheto” fingerfood) and small restaurants
Prices starting from 80 €. Choose your favourite topics in the list above, write us and we will make a tour taylored on you!
DeparturePick up at your hotel or in San Marco Square under the clock tower
Departure Time9 am or 2 pm
Return Timeca. 1 pm or 6 pm