Private Tour – 2 Ferrari Museums + Ferrari Test drive + Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena + Gourmet Lunch in typical Italian Trattoria
from €180per person
Enjoy the many treasures of Modena in a full-day experience!
So many excellences of Bologna and Modena area are awaiting for you on this tour, designed for real foodies and car lovers!
Your journey starts from the comfort of a private car/ minivan, picking you up directly at your accommodation in Bologna and driving you to the hills surrounding Bologna and Modena. First, you’ll be amazed by the “black gold” Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. You’ll discover with a guided tour all the secrets behind this extraordinary product, the time and patience needed to achieve it and its unique story, connected to the families of the area. You’ll taste its unicity, by having a minimum 12 and a minimum 25 year old sample.
From black to red, we’ll reach the the Ferrari Museum in Maranello, where you can have a free visit or rent an audio guide for an extra cost to pay directly at the entrance. “Live the dream” is the claim that welcomes visitors for their immersive, unique experience. The Museum focuses on Ferrari’s present and future, while remaining deeply rooted in the Prancing Horse’s extraordinary history and the permanent exhibition dedicated to Formula 1 and the World Championship, complete with cars and a “pit stop wall”, will let you understand the power of this sport car.
Next stop will be the Enzo Ferrari Museum in Modena, where you can also enjoy a free tour or rent an audio guide at an extra cost.
In the futuristic 2,500 m2 hall you can get close with the many cars exhibited, but also experience an immersive biopic screened telling Enzo Ferrari’s incredible 90 year- life story: from the child who discovered racing at the beginning of 1900 to the pilot, then manager of Scuderia Ferrari, up to the manufacturer with so many triumphs to celebrate. The counter-piece to this injection of pure emotion is the Museo dei Motori Ferrari, housed in the renovated workshop where Enzo’s father used to work: a history within the history that enables visitors to understand why Ferraris are such unique cars.
After this full immersion in the Ferrari’s World, you can finally “slow down” to enjoy a traditional multi-course lunch with local wines at a typical Italian trattoria on the hills. Your private driver, waiting for you to enjoy your visits and lunch*, will bring you now back home safe and sound: you can keep discovering the many other gems Bologna and its surrounding area can offer!
Last but not least: you can have the possibility to do a Test Drive of Ferrari on normal roads for an extra cost. Ask us about it!
2-4 Persons € 260/Person
5-12 Persons € 180/Person
– Departure: 8 am at your accommodation/ Return: 4.30 pm
– Cancellation Policy: until 8 days before Tour date and time free cancellation/ 7-5 days before 50 % /from 4 days before we will charge 100%
– Private Tour (min. 2 persons)
– Available on request
Our offer includes:
– Pick up with comfortable private car/ minivan
– Transfer from and to Bologna
– Guided visit to the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena House + tastings of minimum 12 and minimum 25 year-old balsamic
– Fast track entrance ticket for the Ferrari Museum in Maranello
– Fast track entrance ticket for the Enzo Ferrari Museum in Modena
– Traditional multi-course lunch with local wines at a typical trattoria
– *Driver waiting for you approximately 6 hours (with possibility to extend the waiting time for an extra cost of 25 € per waiting hour)
– Possibility to do a test drive
DeparturePick up from your accommodation in Bologna city center/train station
Departure Time8 am
Return Timeca 4.30 pm
Dress Codecomfortable (suggested)
IncludeLunchEntry FeesHotel Pickup
Not IncludedPersonal GuideBreakfast