A Day in The Venetian Life: Walking & Sunset Boat Tour
from €190per person
Discover corners, islands, canals and bridges from a different perspective, that only true Venetians know!
Forget the crowd of San Marco, avoid the touristic pictures on Rialto bridge and run away from the standard gondola tours. You made it! Now you can start having the authentic, relaxing, nice journey you deserve. And Venice too! Because Venice is much more than just a touristic destination; the floating City belongs to those who know and love its beating heart of secret corners, hidden views, genuine people and traditional food.
You’ll walk and navigate with our trusted local guide among narrow streets and canals that only Venetians know, learning how to get lost between the islands and the lagoon! You’ll discover 120 islands, 176 canals and more than 400 bridges from a different perspective.
Breath, enjoy, take it slow. We want to offer a day in the real Venetian life, as a local would do.
At the end of our walking tour, we will get on board on the most beautiful old fishing wooden boat, the “Narciso”, with your captain Marco “Caveo” ready to lead you to an adventurous journey.
You’ll taste D.O.C Prosecco wine or other typical drinks with a selection of wonderful cicchetti, the local finger food, such as cheese, charcuterie and seafood (food and tastings not included in the tour fees and to be purchased by guests at their own expenses)
At the end of this Venetian life journey, you won’t probably need to book any restaurant! Venice is a city of water, earth, stones, wood and wind, but if you miss some fire… just look at the colours of the sun setting behind Salute Church or, maybe, just ask us to start from Murano, to enjoy a glass-making experience in a factory with our best masters.
2 people – €460,00/person
3 people – €330,00/person
4-5 people – €260,00/person
6-7 people – €190,00/person
between 1 and 4 pm depending on the season and sunset time at Campo San Bartolomeo, in front of the Goldoni monument.
The location is close to Rialto bridge in the San Marco area (tip: look for the Disney Shop on Google Maps)
Return: between 7 and 10 pm (depending on starting time)
– Cancellation policy
Free cancellation from confirmation up to 8 days before tour date
50% from 7 to 5 days before tour dat
100% from 4 days to tour date
– Small group private tour (min. 2 – max. 7 people) in English with licensed guide
– Available from April to November only upon request, depending to the availability of our guides, artisans and skippers
– In case of bad weather, the boat sunset tour will be cancelled (free of charge) and the tastings will be held in a typical bacaro (tapas bar) with a 4 hours tour guaranteed anyway
Our offer includes:
– Local licensed guide
– Typical wooden boat with private skipper
– A number of cicchetti finger food (i.e. local tapas made of bread or polenta + cheese, charcuterie, seafood etc) and drinks (i.e. Prosecco)
– Possibility to book lunch or dinner in one of our trusted restaurant
– Possibility to arrange pick up at your accommodation
– Any other food or drink not included in the tour description
DepartureCampo San Bartolomeo, in front of Goldoni statue, near Rialto Bridge
Departure Timebetween 1 pm and 4 pm depending on the season and sunset time
Return Timebetween 7 and 10 pm
Dress Codecomfortable (suggested)
IncludeEntry FeesPersonal Guide
Not IncludedLunchHotel PickupBreakfast