Make you own Pizza and Gelato
from €69per person
A real hands-on, fun, tasty experience for the hole family!
Rolled up sleeves, busy hand and… satisfied belly! Our “Make your own Pizza and Gelato” experience is perfect to enjoy an entertaining, fun, different day with the hole family! Everyone, even small kids, would love get their hand dirty preparing two of the most loved Italian classics.
A professional Italian pizza-chef will show you all the secrets to make the perfect pizza. From preparing a tender, flexible yeast dough, to adding the just perfect amount of tomato sauce and mozzarella, to finally bake it in the traditional wooden: you’ll feel like a real pizzaiolo. Just one more thing: taste it!
You can be proud of yourself, but if you want to have some more fun no problem: gelato is waiting for you. The chef will explain why gelato remains one of the most popular and important dessert in Italy, giving an insight of the “gelato culture”. You’ll learn the basics about the raw ingredients and how to treat them in the processing and you’ll taste some of the flavors used in the gelato making.
Two wonderful Italian classics for a wonderful, educational, fun day!
– Price per Person: Adults 69 €/ Kids (4-12 yo) 49 €/ Infants (0 – 3 yo) free
– Departure: 3pm or 6pm at Via Pellicceria 43/r (kiosk with a black flag under the portico) / return: 6 or 9 pm
– Cancellation Policy: until 8 days before Tour date and time free cancellation/ 7-5 days before 50 % /from 4 days before we will charge 100%
– Small group tour in English with licensed guide
– Available everyday on request*
*the 3 pm-tour runs from mid-March to October everyday on request
the 6 pm-tour runs everyday from March to November everyday on request; from November to February everyday except Sunday
Our offer includes:
– Local Licensed guide
– Professional chef to explain all the steps of pizza and gelato-making
– Pizza class and the great satisfaction of eating your own-made pizza!
– Gelato class and gelato tastings
– Yummy lunch/dinner with what you prepared
– A lot of fun for the whole family
– Graduation Certificate at the end of the class
DepartureVia Pellicceria 43/r (kiosk with a black flag under the portico)
Departure Time3 pm or 6 pm
Return TimeDuration ca. 3 h
Dress Codecomfortable (suggested)
IncludeEntry FeesPersonal Guide
Not IncludedLunchHotel PickupBreakfast