Milan Walking Food Tour with a Local
from €130per person
Discover daily life in Milan, its most important cultural sites and the history through the eyes of a foodie like you!
Economic capital of Italy, renown for fashion and style, beating heart of businesses and enterprises, creative, innovative, dynamic… Milan has a lot to offer also to foodies!
On our Milan Walking Food Tour you will’ll have the opportunity to discover the international city of Italy remaining faithful to its authentic roots and see how the Milanese people live and conduct their businesses: our guide, a real foodie, will walk you through the historic city centre of Milan to explore small old shops and traditional stores.
Engulfed by the delicious smells you will first taste some bakery products in a selected café and then, heading towards the Navigli area, you will explore hidden corners: secluded courtyards, an old barber shop and a magnificent church known as “the Sistine Chapel” of Milan.
After a sweet tasting you will discover modern artworks, such as the “Wall of the Dolls” and admire ancient Roman columns and the Church of Sant’Eustorgio before reaching the Darsena, the ancient port of Milan, located at the meeting point of two canals.
Here, the charme of the Navigli, a system of canals and waterways designed centuries ago, will definitely conquer you as you enjoy tasty local dishes in a typical Osteria.
Let us know if you have any dietary requirements! The whole schedule is tailor-made and it can be customized to perfectly fit your needs.
– Price per Person: 130 €
– Departure: 4:30pm from Sforza Castle (different meeting point can be arranged)/ Return: 7:30 pm
– Cancellation Policy: 8 days before tour date and time free cancellation / 7-5 days before 50 % / from 4 days before we will charge 100%.
– Small group tour in English and French with licensed guide
– Available everyday, all year round
Our offer includes:
– Walking tour through the beautiful Milan with a local licensed guide
– Tastings at ancient caffè and bakery
– Typical dinner in an Osteria along the Navigli including a main course and dessert
Our offer DOESN’T include:
– Hotel pick up
– Beverages at the Osteria
– Tastings and services not mentioned in the “our offer includes”
DepartureMeeting point Sforza Castle (different meeting point can be arranged with guests)
Departure Time4:30 pm
Dress Codecomfortable (suggested)
IncludeEntry FeesPersonal Guide
Not IncludedLunchHotel PickupBreakfast