Motor Tour Bologna – Pagani – Ferrari – Lamborghini
from €298per person
3 outstanding sport cars for an outstanding day discovering the Motor Valley
Discover 3 real gems of the Motor Valley to have a day of emotions and history for car lovers and fans!
We’ll start from Sant’Agata Bolognese, hometown of Lamborghini. Inaugurated in 2016, the new Lamborghini Museum reviews all the important milestones reached by the House of the Raging Bull. The Murciélago, the first masterpiece displayed in this inspiring location, the Miura S and its iconic “eyelashes”, the 350 GT, the Countach S, the Jalpa, the Espada, the Sesto Elemento, the Reventón and other exclusive supercars that have turned the Raging Bull into a legend will be there. Engines, models and photos provide visitors with a complete overview of the history of this automotive saga, which is continuing in the slipstream of Ferruccio Lamborghini’s first visionary idea.
We’ll continue then with the new Pagani factory and museum in San Cesario sul Panaro. Pagani Automobili produces exclusive racing and luxury sports cars such as Zonda and Huayra, which is the fastest car in the world and it is completely hand made! You will be impressed, not only by the sheer beauty of the cars, but most of all by the modest and peaceful atmosphere in the factory.
We’ll take some time to enjoy a typical lunch with wines in a prestigious restaurant near the Ferrari Factory in Maranello, in order to continue our journey exploring the Museum of Ferrari. Multimedia displays help explain the exhibits, including race trophies, and cars that include the single‐seater that won Ferrari its first world championship in 1951, and the all‐conquering F1 car driven by Michael Schumacher.
Just one more thing! It is possible to ask for test drive; don’t forget to bring your driving license and wear comfortable shoes if you want to do it!
After all these roaring emotions, your driver will drop you off at your hotel in Bologna or Bologna train station.
– Price per Person: Adults 298 €/ Kids (6-14) 174 € (please note infants under 6 years old are not admitted )
– Departure: 8.30 am at your accommodation in Bologna center or train station / return: 5.30 pm
– Cancellation Policy: until 8 days before Tour date and time free cancellation/ 7-5 days before 50 % /from 4 days before we will charge 100%
– Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In this case, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
– Small group tour in English with licensed guide
– Available on Tuesday and Friday, other days on request, not on weekend due to factories closure
Our offer includes:
– Pick up with comfortable private car/ minivan from your accommodation in Bologna city center/ train station
– Transfer from and to Bologna
– Tour guide for the whole day
– Lamborghini Museum and Factory tour
– Pagani Museum & Factory tour
– Ferrari Museum in Maranello tour
– Privileged admittance, tickets and reservation to all attractions
– Typical lunch at a local restaurant with wines
DepartureYour accommodation in Bologna center/ train station (inside the lobby of the hotel in front of the railway station)
Departure Time8.30 am
Return Time5.30 pm
Dress Codecomfortable (suggested)
IncludeLunchEntry FeesPersonal GuideHotel Pickup