Pompeii & Naples with real Italian Pizza lunch
from €140per person
A journey through eternally crystallize history with a Pizza-happy ending!
Breathe history, eat Pizza: that’s possible with our “Pompei, Naples with real italian Pizza lunch” experience!
Your private driver will pick you up at your Hotel in Sorrento (or we can organize it from a different accommodation) and bring you to Pompeii. No big description needed, we guess; we’re talking about the most visited archaeological site in the world. The entire city was buried under a violent volcanic eruption in 79 AD, but this brutal fatality preserved in an excellent way the remains of the city, crystallizing its architecture and art till nowadays. An expert guide will lead a 2-hours guided visit to the site, explaining historical information about Pompeii from its foundation, to its tragic end, as well as giving you details about the incredible work of excavation and maintenance of the site.
At the end of the visit, you’ll have 3 hours free time to spend in Naples: your driver will bring you to the city to explore it and stop for an authentic, delicious, traditional Neapolitan pizza-lunch! We won’t bring you to just any pizzeria, but the very first in which Pizza Margherita was made.
History, culture and food, now it’s time to call it a day (and what a day!), and bring you safe and sound to Sorrento.
Want something else? We offer the possibility to arrange tailor-made solutions for you, during your staying in Amalfi Coast.
– Price per 5-7 Persons: 140 €/Person
– Departure: 9 am at your accommodation in Sorrento (or other accommodation tbd) / Return: 4.30 pm
– Cancellation policy: until 8 days before Tour date and time free cancellation/ 7-5 days before 50 % /from 4 days before we will charge 100%
– Small group tour (min. 5 – max. 7 persons) with private driver
– Available on request
Our offer includes:
– Private English-speaking driver for the whole day
– Entrance tickets and 2-hour guided tour of Pompeii archeological site
– 3-hour free time to enjoy Naples
Our offer DOESN’T include:
– Price of the lunch, to be paid on spot
DepartureYour Hotel at Sorrento or any other town in Amalfi Coast
Departure Time9 am
Return Timeca. 4.30 pm
Dress Codecomfortable (suggested)
IncludeEntry FeesPersonal GuideHotel Pickup