Siracusa Walking Food & Wine Tour
from €69per person
Walking through all the secrets of old Siracusa, your guide will bring You to authentic family houses in hidden little streets of Ortigia.
Looking for a relaxing 2,5 hours walk through Siracusa’s most interesting historical sites, enjoying typical dishes and wines like a local would? Here you go!
You’ll meet your passionate local guide at Archimede Square, to start your cultural and gastronomic evening and enjoy the most breathtaking monuments of the old city: Piazza San Rocco, Piazza Duomo, Santa Lucia church, Piazza San Giuseppe, the Jewish district and other treasures.
As you start feeling part of the ancient town, he’ll lead you to authentic family tavernas hidden in little streets of Ortigia, the heart of Siracusa. You’ll be immersed in their inviting charm and warm family atmosphere as you discover traditional recipes and ways of cooking so different from the many tourist restaurants we want to avoid!
You’ll get the chance to stop in 3 different places to taste traditionally cooked fresh fish, typical sicilian appetizers and homemade Sicilian pastries all paired with fragrant local wines and liquors!
What else? The unique atmosphere of twilight that will make Siracusa even more magical!
– Price per Person: Adults 69 €/ Kids (0-12) 39 €
– Departure: 6:30 pm at Archimede Square / return: 9 pm
– Cancellation Policy: free until 3 days before Tour date and time, 100% after that
– Small group tour in English with licensed guide
– Available on Monday, Thursday and Saturday
– Available for vegetarian, vegan, glucose and lactose intolerants; let us know about it!
Our offer includes:
– Local licensed guide
– Several samples of typical Sicilian Food, Wines and Liquors in different locations
– Enjoy Ortigia avoiding touristic areas
DepartureArchimede Square in Siracusa
Departure Time6.30 pm
Return Time9.00 pm
Dress Codecomfortable (suggested)
IncludeLunchEntry FeesPersonal Guide
Not IncludedHotel PickupBreakfast