Godfather & Mafia Tour with light lunch
from €89per person
Exploring the places where the Godfather was shot: an offer you can’t refuse…
“I’m gonna make you an offer you can’t refuse”… If these (almost exact) words ring a bell, you’re on the right page and this is definitely the tour for you! The Godfather & Mafia Tour will bring you to the famous places where the trilogy by Francis Ford Coppola was shot, to enjoy in 5 hours the beauty of picturesque Sicilian villages while reliving moments and scenes from the movie.
We’ll start from Forza D’Agrò, where Vito Corleone was hiding in the donkey’s basket and move forward to Savoca, to the famous Bar Vitelli where Michael Corleone met the father of his future wife Apollonia and the Church of Saint Lucy when the couple got married. In the meantime, the villages as they are nowadays will frame the scenes of the movie, with their baroque churches, their peaceful mountains, their lively streets and their warm-hearted, inhabitants.
Not only fiction: you will know more about the Mafia organization, through real stories about its structure, bosses, clans and power over the territory. You will discover how two Sicilian officers and heroes (Falcone and Borsellino) were very close to discover the truth about Mafia and its collusion with Italian politicians… and how it ended up with them.
Got hungry in the meantime? It’s time to metaphorically “leave the gun, take the cannoli” or, well… something like that! You’ll have unforgettable home-made dishes with a glass of red wine at a nice local trattoria while enjoying the panoramic view.
– Price per Person 89 €/ Kids (0-12) 49 €
– Departure: 10 am (pick up at your accommodation) / return: 3 pm
– Cancellation Policy: free until 3 days before Tour Date and Time, 100% after that
– Min. 2 persons, small group tour in English
– Available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Our offer (you can’t refuse) includes:
– Local licensed guide
– Pick up & Drop off with comfortable minivan
– Discovering the places where the movie was shot
– Learn about the mafia organization through real stories
– Light lunch at a typical trattoria with local wines
DeparturePick up from your Hotel in Taormina or Catania area
Departure Time10 am
Return Timeca. 3 pm
Dress Codecomfortable (suggested)
IncludeLunchEntry FeesPersonal GuideHotel Pickup