Taormina Walking Food & Wine Tour
from €69per person
Meet local Sicilian traders and chefs and explore recipe secrets from the people behind Sicilian’s oldest food traditions in Taormina’s old city Centre!
Taormina: a town of great history, religious and cultural melting pots, but also extremely energetic, alive, colorful! With our Taormina Walking Food & Wine Tour you can both discover the ancient soul of the city, breathing its stratified history and enjoy its vibrant culture, meeting the people who keep its wonderful food and wine tradition alive.
You’ll meet your local guide and passionate foodie at Porta Messina, an ancient gate in town, to start your adventure of Mediterranean tastes and emotions. You’ll be surrounded by smell, colors, even live music performances as you start walking through narrow streets and ancient squares of the old town, enjoying the atmosphere of greatness and the stunning nature around.
Now relax and follow your guide towards pastry bars, traditional Sicilian Food and Wine restaurants, a family fish trattoria to eat and drink as a local! Learn about traditional time-proven recipes rich with sea products, herbs and colors and discover other food secrets from the Sicilian’s oldest food tradition.
What about the “wine” part? Don’t worry: your local guide will let you discover everything about local wines, the secrets of their production and interesting characteristics of the different wine sorts.
An amazing culinary experience to combine food and wine, old and new traditions in a Sicilian picturesque frame.
The last good news? You’ll still have plenty of time to enjoy magic of the city by night!
– Price per Person: Adults 69 €/ Kids (0-12) 39 €
– Departure: 6.30 pm at Porta Messina Gate / return: 9 pm
– Cancellation Policy: free until 3 days before Tour date and time, 100% after that
– Small group tour in English with licensed guide
– Available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
– Available for vegetarian, vegan, glucose and lactose intolerants; let us know about it!
Our offer includes:
– Local licensed guide
– Guided visit to the most important sites in Taormina old town
– Several samples of typical Sicilian Food, Wines and Liquors
DeparturePorta Messina in Taormina
Departure Time6:30 pm
Return Time9 pm
Dress Codecomfortable (suggested)
IncludeLunchEntry FeesPersonal Guide
Not IncludedHotel PickupBreakfast