Food Walking Tour Verona
Walking Tour with Food and Wine Tastings in Verona
Live local, feel local!” This is our motto!
This is a must-do local experience in Verona!
A pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona
with gourmet stops in old food shops, wine bars and cafés, with plenty to eat
along the way. Your Tour Leader (born and raised in Verona) will take you
through the city center, giving you time to admire the old monuments and
narrow streets, and taste typical Veronese dishes: from classic cheese and cold
cut appetizers to freshly made bigoli with ragù, more gastronomic delights, all
paired with delicious local wines, providing so many tastings that it can be
considered a full lunch. You will make some very unconventional stops. During
the good season, it’s also included a ride on the funicular railway to the most
romantic view in Verona.
WHAT THE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
• A local tour leader taking you through Verona, where you will learn old
traditions and secrets of the ancient city
• 5 delicious culinary stops based on Veronese dishes: classic cheese and cold
cut appetizers, taste of local white wine and the glorious Valpolicella
wines: from Valpolicella Ripasso to the great AMARONE wine
• Extra virgin olive oil tasting
• Homemade pasta BIGOLI with ragù and the famous Italian ice- cream to finish
the experience/ OR AMARONE paired with local crunchy cake (during
• Stops in unconventional venues, such as panoramic terraces or private venues
with roman ruins.
• Funicular railway which takes you to the highest part of the city.
• NOTE: Places visited during your tour are subject to change, mostly due to the
weekly closing of the shops, Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free and lactoseintolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this in the
‘special requirements’ field on booking.
• This tour lasts around 4 hours
Children under 6 are free.
Min 2 Persons
Price per Person 85 €
This is a small group tour.
DeparturePharmacy "Internazionale" , Piazza Bra, Verona's main square
Departure Time10 am
Return Timeca. 2 pm
Not IncludedEntry FeesHotel PickupBreakfast