Valpolicella Wine Tour with Lunch
Valpolicella is the hilly region north-west of Verona, famous worldwide for its red wines, all honored with DOC and DOCG awards: the young and fruity Valpolicella Classico, its more mature version Valpolicella Superiore, the extremely fragrant Ripasso, the intense, full-bodied, spiced and unforgettable Amarone della Valpolicella, with its hints of cherry, vanilla and chocolate, and the sweet but structured Recioto.
WHAT THE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Your personal local tour leader and wine expert always with you
- Private transportation to/from Valpolicella
- Wine experience in 3 selected wineries
- Wine tasting session of at least 4 wines for every winery
- Private lunch – inside a cozy wine-cellar- based on typical products (selection of cold cuts and cheeses) and the so famous risotto with Amarone plus a sweet surprise
- Nice Safari*on board of a jeep through the vineyards with the wine maker who will explain you every details about the grape varieties, his vineyards and the territory.
of Amarone tasting
NOTE: the places visited during the tour are subject to change, especially due to the weekly closing. If dietary restrictions exist (vegetarian, vegan, glucose and lactose free) please report them in the ‘special requirements’ field when booking.
* When possible due to the meteo conditions.
NOTE: the places visited during the tour are subject to change, especially due to
the weekly closing. If dietary restrictions exist (vegetarian, vegan, glucose and
lactose free) please report them in the ‘special requirements’ field when booking.
Price per person: 180 €
DeparturePiazza Bra Square, 28, 37121, under the big clock and the International pharmacy / directly at the hotel guest
Departure Time10 am
Return Timeca. 5 pm
IncludeLunchEntry FeesPersonal GuideHotel Pickup