Valpolicella Wine Tour with lunch
from €180per person
All the emotions of the Valpolicella land in one day: great wines, moving landscapes, typical tastings and a traditional lunch
The first stop is one of 3 selected wineries where, accompanied by a professional sommelier, you will discover the entire range of DOC Valpolicella wines: Valpolicella Classico and Superiore, Ripasso, Amarone and the Recioto. Sweet!
We’ll continue our journey with an adventurous Safari through the vineyards, to discover the different grapes and experience a direct contact with the territory. You’ll learn about the winemaking methods and processes, from fermentation to bottling, tasting different vintages of Amarone.
Got hungry (and a little tipsy)? It’s time to relax while having a delicious lunch, with typical dishes of the area, such as Bigoli with ragù and a sweet surprise with a glass of water. Don’t stop reading, it’s just a joke! Of course everything will be paired with Valpolicella wines.
The afternoon will be spent at the third and last cellar, where the owner and producer will offer you his wines, grappa di Amarone and (something you didn’t expect) Valpolicella extra virgin olive oil to better finish our day together.
– Price per Person: Adults 180 €/ Kids (6-12) 85 € / Infants (0-6) free
– Departure: 10 am at Piazza Bra 28, under the big clock and the international pharmacy/ Return: 4 pm
– Cancellation Policy: until 9 days before Tour date and time free cancellation/ 8-4 days before 50 % /from 3 days before we will charge 100%
– Small group tour in English with licensed guide
– Available from Tuesday to Sunday
– Available for vegetarian, vegan, glucose and lactose intolerants on request; let us know about it!
– Please note that places visited are subject to change, mostly due to the weekly closing of the shops
Our offer includes:
– Private car/ van with air conditioning to/from Valpolicella
– Local licensed wine tour guide
– Wine tasting session of at least 4 wines in 3 selected wineries
– Nice Safari*on board of a jeep through the vineyards with explanation about grape varieties, vineyards and the territory
– Private lunch with cheese & charcuterie appetizers, a traditional main dish such as bigoli with ragù and a sweet surprise
– Extra virgin olive oil tasting
– Grappa of Amarone tasting
* When possible due to the meteo conditions.
DeparturePiazza Bra Square, 28, 37121, under the big clock and the International pharmacy
Departure Time10 am
Return Timeca. 4 pm
Dress Codecomfortable (suggested)
IncludeLunchEntry FeesPersonal GuideHotel Pickup