Amazing Chianti Wine Tour
from €160per person
Chianti and its lovely hills, the medieval San Gimignano, several tastings and a typical lunch for a day to remember forever!
Discover the lovely region of Chianti, its beautiful hills and its famous wines! We’ll start from the heart of the “Chianti classico” area and especially from an 18th-century villa with vineyards and a wine cellars, to learn about the production and aging process of the Chianti wines. We’ll be explained also a few things about extra virgin olive oil making, another gem of this area. Not just learning, we’ll enjoy an appetizer of local bread, green olives, pecorino cheese, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, with a guided wine tasting!
Our journey continues at the beautiful medieval town of San Gimignano, with its encircling walls, tower houses and traditional shops… speaking of which we’ll have the chance to taste the famous gelato by gelateria Dondoli, awarded with the world championship!
If it’s true that appetite grows with eating, we definitely need lunch now! We’ll stop at a local winery for a traditional Tuscan lunch, with antipasti toscani, the local ribollita soup, lasagna, and (of course!) a selection of Chianti wines, presented and paired.
On our way home we’ll stop at Piazzale Michelangelo to enjoy a stunning panoramic view over Florence.
– Price per Person: Adults 150 € / Kids (6-11) 120 € / Infants (0-5) 50 €
– Departure: 9 am at Via Curtatone 9*, close to S.M.Novella train station/ Return: 5 pm
– Cancellation Policy: until 3 days before Tour date and time free cancellation; after we will charge 100%
– Small group tour (min. 2 persons) in English with licensed guide
– Available everyday on request
– Available for vegetarian, vegan, glucose and lactose intolerants on request; let us know about it!
Our offer includes:
– Private minivan with air conditioning for the whole day
– Local expert tour guide
– Guided visit to Chianti wineries
– Wine and extra-virgin olive oil tasting
– Typical 3-courses Tuscan lunch with wine pairings
– Visit to the medieval town of San Gimignano
– Stop at Michelangelo Square with a stunning panoramic view over Florence
*a private pick up at your accomodation in Florence or nearby is available upon request at an extra charge
DepartureVia Curtatone 9 close to Santa Maria Novella train station
Departure Time9 am
Return Time5 pm
Dress Codecomfortable (suggested)
IncludeLunchEntry FeesPersonal Guide
Not IncludedHotel PickupBreakfast