from €190per person
An enjoyable, fun, complete experience on the hills of Florence to share with the whole family!
Helmets on, engine rumbling and ready to discover the beautiful hills surrounding Florence on a Vespa! FUNtastic experience for the whole family, your kids can be passengers with an expert guide and even small babies are very much welcome to join the tour on a cute Ape Calessino. You have no driving license or you prefer not to ride on your own? No worries, you can always come as passenger with one of our guides. Fun will be guaranteed as well!
We’ll start our ride in the city center of Florence, where we’ll get on comfortable minivan headed towards scenic roads in the very heart of Tuscany, the Chianti area, with its gentle hills and vivid colours. Of course, we’ll stop few times along our itinerary to admire the view and seize the moment forever with some pictures! We’ll have the chance to visit the incredibly well preserved medieval town of San Gimignano, with its encircling walls, tower houses and traditional shops. Inside the castle, we’ll visit a medieval Ceramic Museum and and, to experience the best of the town, we’ll have a gelato at the Dondoli gelateria, awarded with the world championship! Back on the vespas, we’ll have more fun and more stunning panoramic views to enjoy!
The fantastic gelato helped but… you’ll probably feel hungry by now: time to stop at a local winery to enjoy an typical Tuscan lunch: bruschetta, pecorino cheese, charcuteries, salad, the local ribollita soup, fresh lasagna, the famous Cantuccini as dessert, all paired with several wines of local production are waiting for you.
It’s been a long, compete day: after riding, admiring, enjoying, eating and drinking, we’ll bring you back to Florence safe and sound, so you can keep enjoy your Tuscan experience.
– Price per Person: Adults 190 € / Kids (0-11) 120 €
– Departure: 9 am at Via Curtatone 9*, close to S.M.Novella train station/ Return: 5 pm
– Cancellation Policy: until 3 days before Tour date and time free cancellation; after we will charge 100% . This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
– Small group tour (min. 2 persons) in English with licensed guide
– Available everyday on request
– Available for vegetarian, vegan, glucose and lactose intolerants on request; let us know about it!
– Couples can share a Vespa with a total discount of € 20
– Children (6-11 yo) can participate as passengers with our guides or an expert driver
– Infants (0-5 yo) can join the tour as passengers on our Ape Calessino (Tuk-Tuk)
Our offer includes:
– Private minivan with air conditioning for the whole day
– Local expert tour guide
– Orientation, license control and driving test
– Insurance, helmet and safe locker
– A 3-hour guided vespa excursion
– Visit to the medieval town of San Gimignano and its Ceramic Museum
– Tasting gelato at the famous gelateria Dondoli
– Typical 3-courses Tuscan lunch with wine pairings
– Wine, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
*a private pick up at your accomodation in Florence or nearby is available upon request at an extra charge
DepartureVia Curtatone 9, close to S.M.Novella train station
Departure Time9 am
Return Timeca. 5 pm
Dress Codecomfortable (suggested)
IncludeLunchEntry FeesPersonal Guide
Not IncludedHotel PickupBreakfast