Walking Tour and Cooking Lesson
from €90per person
Making fresh pasta and tasty piadina in the City of Mosaics, and the chef… is YOU!
So, you’re in Ravenna, very well known for its beautiful historical sites and for some amazing food, shared with the rest of the region Emilia Romagna, a true culinary heaven.
And you also happen to be both a food lover and an admirer of art and history. How to choose between culture and food culture, how to solve this dilemma? No need to bother poor Hamlet; you can join our Ravenna Walking Tour and Cooking Lesson.
We’ll start by taking a 2-hour cooking class in a restaurant in the city center of Ravenna, where a professional local chef will explain the secret art of pasta making: you’ll finally learn how to prepare the famous tagliatelle al ragù bolognese and tortellini. Now that the pasta is no secret to you, it’s time to test yourself with piadina, the typical flatbread served all over the Adriatic coast with any combination of cheese and charcuterie desired. You only need flour, eggs, the inevitable rolling pin and… all your commitment. There’s one more good news: now that you did a great job, you get to taste everything of course, so.. buon appetito!
What a better way to digest than taking a walk? But this won’t be a normal walk; your expert local guide will bring you to 2 of the most important sites of the city, the Church of Saint Vitale and the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia, fine expressions of the early Christian and Byzantine art.
2-4 Persons € 120/Person
5-8 Persons € 100/Person
9-10 Persons € 90/Person
– Departure: 10.30 am at Piazza Francesco Baracca or Piazza del Popolo / Return: 2.30 pm
– Cancellation policy: until 8 days before Tour date and time free cancellation/ 7-5 days before 50 % /from 4 days before we will charge 100%
– Small group tour (min. 2 – max. 10 persons) in English with licensed guide
– Available on request
Our offer includes:
– Local licensed guide
– 2 hours cooking class with a professional chef
– Tagliatelle al ragù, tortellini, piadina romagnola made by yourself as lunch
– Guided visit to 2 important UNESCO heritage sites in Ravenna
Our offer DOESN’T include:
– Entrance ticket to Museums (from 9,50 €/Person)
– Evtl. transportations
DeparturePiazza Francesco Baracca or Piazza del Popolo
Departure Time10.30 am
Return Timeca. 2.30 pm
Dress Codecomfortable (suggested)
Not IncludedEntry FeesHotel PickupBreakfast